1. The length of the spiral steel pipe
can be not tied.
2. For both ends of the spiral steel pipe, if there is a thread buckle, it should be protected by a thread protector. Apply lubricant or rust inhibitor to the thread. Both ends of the spiral steel pipe are broken, and the nozzle protector can be added at both ends according to requirements.
3. Spiral steel pipe packaging should be able to avoid looseness and damage during normal handling, transportation and storage.
4. If the customer requests that the spiral steel pipe cannot be damaged by bumps or the like on the outer surface, it may be considered to adopt a protection device between the spiral steel pipes. The protective device can use rubber, straw, fiber cloth, plastic, cap, and the like.
5, Thin-walled spiral steel pipe due to thick wall can be used to support the inside of the pipe or the protection of the outer frame. The material of the bracket and the outer frame is made of steel material which is consistent with the material of the spiral steel pipe.
6. If the buyer has special requirements on the packaging materials and packaging methods of the spiral steel pipe, it should be indicated in the contract; if not specified, the packaging materials and packaging methods are selected by the supplier.
7. The packaging materials should comply with the relevant regulations. If packaging materials are not required, they should meet the intended use to avoid waste and cause environmental pollution.
8. The state stipulates that spiral steel pipes are in bulk. If the customer asks for bundling, it can be considered as appropriate, but the caliber must be between 159MM and 500MM. The bundled material is packed and fastened with steel strips. Each lane should be twisted into at least two strands and moderately increased according to the outer diameter and weight of the spiral steel pipe to prevent looseness.
9. If the spiral steel pipe is placed in the container, the container is covered with a soft moisture-proof device such as a woven fabric or a straw mat. In order to scatter the spiral steel pipe in the container, a protective bracket or the like may be welded or welded outside the spiral steel pipe.